- The costs of delivery will be displayed to you on our website at checkout. We will give you an estimated delivery date at checkout. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. In such an occasion we will keep you updated via your contact information
- Delivery of your order will take place via a designated courier service. In some circumstances your order may be delivered by our own carriers depending on location.
- We will endeavour to get your item(s) to you as soon as possible. Our standard shipping times are 3-5 working days. However, we will always endeavour to get your items to you as soon as possible.
- Express Delivery will take 1-2 business working days (Monday - Friday) to deliver. In order to facilitate your order within one day we ask that orders are placed before 9.00am so we can send it before the courier collects for the day. If you order on a Saturday or Sunday we cannot guarantee 1-2 working days we will contact you regarding this to discuss your options.
- If you are from the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Guernsey we ask you get in touch before you order. Deliveries to these locations do require bespoke postage options which are currently not available on our site.
Delivery of an order shall be completed when:
- The carrier delivers the Product using one of the methods referred to previously above or in accordance with your specific instructions (when you have given them)
- No package can be picked up from the business premises. This is strictly forbidden and is part of our licensing agreement.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- If we agree a delivery deadline with you in respect of any Product and we miss that deadline, then you may cancel your order if either of the we have refused to deliver the Product or you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential, and your cancellation of the order must be communicated to us without delay. We may reject an order if you set a delivery deadline which we will not be able to meet.
- If you do not wish to cancel your order immediately, or do not have the right to do so as previously stated, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.